Friday, October 23, 2009

Hot N Cold

So Sandra and myself are hanging out tonight chilling and having a blast. To set the scene we have a copy of Twilight, Twilight chocolates and a crap ton of booze. Planning on doing a shot everytime Bella does the weird constipated face, so needless to say I'm quite lit already and we're not very far in. I love the books, and therefore the movie by default, but those are some of the most ridiculous faces I have ever seen. lol Sandra has even developed a hash tag #twilightdrinkinggame and plan on tweeting all night. So check, check, check it out!
@CheerleaderDoom
@SandraTuttle
So you can easily find us. ;)

Also on a side note, sorry about the lack of a post yesterday. I'm not quite sure what was going on w/ blogger but I kept getting errors, Sandra is my witness. Hense why you all are getting a lame blog tonight.

And in honor of Twilight and our drinking game...

3 comments:

Mistress said...

Wow, lmao. There aren't words for that parody. I'll give you a pass this time, Mz. Doom. = )

Sandra Tuttle said...

Woot! Twilight Drinking Games!! Words cannot describe the greatness of acting like one is 12, but being able to drink on top of immature goofiness! Rock!

CoD said...

Mistress - Hey now, I love that parody. lol I thought they did an awesome job and picked an extremely fitting song. Although now every time I listen to that song (and yes I'll admit to a secret love for all things Katy Perry) all I see is this parody in my head. ;)

Sandra - What can I say to that other than, Hell to the yeah!!!

CoD